How to Use the MS Word Exchange Solution
The Word Exchange solution gives you the ability to convert your document, created in ConceptDraw MINDMAP into a ready-to-use Microsoft Word document, which makes using mind maps in your daily workflow even easier when it comes time to share them with other people. It also allows stylizing the resulting document by using a custom MS Word template.
- Open your mind map:
- Mind Map structure is transformed into the structure of the MS Word document in accordance with the custom Template styles:
- Click the File menu, select Export and then choose MS Word.
- The Export to Word window will appear. To add your own template, click the Add My Template button.
- It will appear in the Export to Word window. Click on its icon and then click OK.
Result: MS Word document created from ConceptDraw MINDMAP document. Now you can share your mind map content with MS Word users.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Output plug-in supports data conversion to MS Word® docx format.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Input plug-in supports data conversion from MS Word® docx to cdmz format.
- Convert MS Word® document to a mind map
- Convert a mind map to MS Word® document
- Two-way exchange of documents between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and MS Word®.
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®
- Compatibility with MS Project®
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager®
- Manage multiple projects on Mac®
- Google® Desktop Search Integration
- Business diagramming on Mac OS® and Windows®
- Compatibility with MS Visio®
- Live Objects technology