How to Set the Default Theme for your Mind Maps
ConceptDraw MINDMAP allows you to customize all kinds of visual aspects of your mind maps, including the default theme for new maps. You can find out a favorite theme or create your own, then set it as the default for all new mind maps:
- Open the MINDMAP Options (Windows), or MINDMAP Preferences (macOS).
- Go to the Format section (Windows).
- Go to the View section (macOS) and select a new default theme from the Map Theme drop down menu.
Result: The theme you selected will be the default theme for all new mind maps you create.
How it works:
- More than 900 clip art images and 200 Quick Symbols.
- Intelligent Topics.
- Multiple Main Idea support.
- Fully customizable map style.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®
- Present mind map remotely to participants of Skype® conference call
- Perfect combination of visual mind map and live voice accompaniment
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®