How to Plan Projects Effectively Using Solutions
You can easily view your project task mind map as a Gantt chart. You can do this by opening your map in ConceptDraw PROJECT. This way you are switching between views without creating extra files — working with the same file in both programs. Data exchange between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PROJECT is supported by PM Easy solution. Just open your mind map in PROJECT. This way you are switching between views of the same file.
- Run ConceptDraw MINDMAP.
- Build a mind map containing the list of tasks for your further project.
- Use the corresponding Topic Types to indicate project tasks, phases, milestones, and other project attributes.
- Click the Open in PROJECT button . When you are using Windows, you can find it in the Home tab. MacOS users can see it on the Main Toolbar.
- Press Save in the dialog box that appears.
- The mind map file will be opened in ConceptDraw PROJECT. The relationships will be displayed as task links. The Topic Data displays as projects hierarchy and information on resources allocation.
Result: You can now work with the same file in both ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PROJECT, using the Favorite Output toolbar in ConceptDraw MINDMAP.
How it works:
- INGYRE — the innovative data integration technology
- Data format exchange between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PROJECT
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®