How to Make a Web Page from Infographics
Since ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports exporting to HTML, you can easily make a web page from your ConceptDraw drawing. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM adds the HTML tags that are needed to display your drawings in a Web browser, so all you have to do is design its appearance. For example, you can create highly informal infographics using ConceptDraw tools and then export it to a ready-to-publish Web page.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM document.
- Under the File menu, click Export and choose HTML
- Choose the name and location for the file and click Save.
- At the HTML Export Wizard, select a template and enable the desired options.
- Click OK to save the HTML file.
Result: Now you have an Infographics ready to place on a web page.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- libraries based on the BPMN 2.0 standard.
- Quickly develop any business processes using RapidDraw interface
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX