How to Make SWOT Analysis in a Word Document
A SWOT Analysis is a popular strategic planning tool used to evaluate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats involved in any businesses. Using a mind map allows you to collect and structure a lot of information involved in SWOT Analysis as well as identify the relationships between different pieces of information. You can export your SWOT mind map into an MS Word document, which makes using SWOT mind map easier if you need to collaborate it with other people.
- Run ConceptDraw STORE.
- Reveal the “SWOT and TOWS Matrix” solution. Find it in the Management section.
- Click the “SWOT Analysis Mind Map” template preview. This will run a ConceptDraw MINDMAP template file.
- Create a mind map by filling a template.
- Click the File menu, select Export and then choose MS Word.
- The Export to Word window will appear. Select template and then click OK.
- Mind Map structure is transformed into the structure of the MS Word document:
Result: Present and collaborate your business strategic SWOT analysis matrix in MS Word document.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Output plug-in supports data conversion to MS Word® docx format.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Input plug-in supports data conversion from MS Word® docx to cdmz format.
- Convert MS Word® document to a mind map
- Convert a mind map to MS Word® document
- Two-way exchange of documents between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and MS Word®.
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®
- Compatibility with MS Project®
- Import/Export data from MindJet MindManager®
- Manage multiple projects on Mac®
- Google® Desktop Search Integration
- Business diagramming on Mac OS X® and Windows®
- Compatibility with MS Visio®
- Live Objects technology