How to Get Images for Project Presentation on macOS
During the planning, discussing and execution of a project you may need to prepare a presentation using project views such as the Gantt Chart, Multiproject Dashboard or Resource Usage View. ConceptDraw PROJECT allows you to make slides for presentation.
- Open a project file.
- Go to the File menu and find the Create Presentation item.
- Click the Capture slide command. The slide will appear in the pop-up Slide Preview panel.
- You can then switch to another view and capture a new slide.
- You can manage your slides in the Slide Preview panel using the context menu.
- You can export slides into a PowerPoint Presentation using the Save All Slide(s) command, or into an Image format (PNG) using the Save All Slide(s) as PNG command.
Result: This is the simplest way to show off your project.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration