How to Quickly Make a Project from a Mind Map
You can easily view your project task mind map as a Gantt chart. You can do this by opening your map in ConceptDraw PROJECT. This way you are switching between views without creating extra files — working with the same file in both programs.
- In ConceptDraw MINDMAP you should click the Open in PROJECT button . If you are using Windows, you can find it on the Home tab. MacOS users can see it on the Main Toolbar.
- Press Save in the dialog box that appears.
- Your file will be opened in ConceptDraw PROJECT. The relationships will be displayed as task links. The Topic Data displays as projects hierarchy and information on resources allocation.
Result: You can now work with the same file in both ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT
How it works:
- INGYRE - the innovative data integration technology
- Data format exchange between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PROJECT
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®