How to Identify Project Milestones
Milestones are frequently used to monitor progress. Milestones allow to determin much more accurately, whether or not the project is on schedule. In ConceptDraw PROJECT you can easily turn any task from a project schedule into a milestone.
- Select the Project Task.
- Open the Task panel.
- Define selected task as a milestone by checking the Milestone item.
Result: Now you can follow the project performance, tracking the milestones, and analyzing the plan-vs-actual results.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration