How to Apply the Same Formatting to Different Objects
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you quickly duplicate an object's formatting.
Use the Make Same tool on the Arrange&Size panel to duplicate formatting across multiple objects.
- Select the objects.
- Select objects. The object, whose formatting you want to transfer to other it should be highlighted with a green frame.
- Select proper Make Same options.
- The required properties will be duplicated across all selected objects.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- libraries based on the BPMN 2.0 standard.
- Quickly develop any business processes using RapidDraw interface
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX