How to Export Project Data to MS Excel Worksheet
As ConceptDraw PROJECT has many embedded reports that allows you to present all kinds of project data to your stakeholders, you can also export your project data to MS Excel for special data analysis and visual reporting.
- Open project file in ConceptDraw PROJECT.
- Select the command Export in the File menu and choose MS Excel.
- Browse your computer to select the location where you want to save the file and click Save.
- The Gantt Chart, Multiproject Dashboard, and Resources list of your project will be transformed into separate spreadsheets in a single Excel file.
Result: You can share your project files with colleagues who use MS Excel®.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM br>
Business Diagramming & Illustration