How to Add a Flowchart to MS Word Document
Flowcharts are helpful in understanding a complicated process. Making a flowchart diagram involves many different elements that can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM The ability to create flowcharts is contained in the Flowcharts solution. The flowchart diagram may be the part of the business management documentation that should be presented as MS Word document. In this case, the best way is using the advanced copy-and-paste functionality of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Open a Business Process diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Select the entire drawing, or a part of it.
- Copy selected objects.
- Paste them into the MS Word document. Your drawing will be inserted as a graphics image.
You can easily supplement any MS Word document with diagrams.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- UML diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX