How to Add a Concept Map to MS Word Document
The ability to design a Concept Map diagram quickly and easily contains in the Concept Maps solution. The concept map diagram may be the part of the project documentation that should be presented as MS Word document. In this case, the best way is using the advanced copy-and-paste functionality of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a Concept Map diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Select the entire drawing, or a part of it.
- Copy selected objects.
- Paste them into your MS Word document.
Result: You can easily supplement any MS Word document with concept map diagrams.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Chen's notation
- Crow's Foot notation
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX