Building of Leisure Centers, various sport facilities, playgrounds and sport fields requires clear planning that means sketching and lay-outing. Any plan referred to sport facilities should contain dimensions, placement of seats and lighting etc. along with specific details and equipment for specific sports.
The Sport Field Plans solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software is time saving and handy professional tool. It supplies the set of vector objects that can be used for depicting of any of sport field or playground: football, basketball, volleyball, golf, etc. You can also add elements of the fields entourage: water pools, plants, parking and other objects. With Sport Field Plans solution you gets samples, templates and library of vector graphic elements for professional drawing Sport Field plans and developing layouts of sport fields and recreation areas.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document, select Site Fields and Recreation library.
- Set the measurement units for your drawing by clicking on the intersection of the vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Set the scale for your document using Document Properties dialog that can be accessed from the File menu.
- Place the objects into your drawing: perform a drag-and-drop from the library to your document.
- Open the libraries panel. Go to the "Floor Plans" section and then open the "Dimensioning" library.
- Select a dimension and insert it into the document(see Step 4.). Move the dimension object to connect its lines with a connecting point of the layout object. Repeat this step to supply your plan with all necessary dimensions.
- Then you can add colors.
Result: You can use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM when depicting any of your playground ideas and drawing plans for various sport fields - for football, basketball, volleyball, golf, etc. ConceptDraw Sport Field Plans solution is incredibly time saving and easy to use.