How to Design a Site Plan
The optimal and effective site plannings is an essential factor of comfortable and economical life in the urban environment. A building site plan should reflect the needs of both householders and home life-support services. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to make a sketch of the site plan for any building layout using a special site accessories library as well as a set of special objects that display the plants, vehicles, roads and other site plan details. Ability to create a building site plan floor plan in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is contained in the Site Plans solution. This paid solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with 3 libraries that contain 66 vector shapes.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document, select Site Plans section and open proper libraries.
- Set the measurement units and the scale for your document using Document Properties dialog that can be accessed from the File menu.
- Place the objects into your drawing: click on a desired object and then click on the document, at the place you want the object to be inserted.
- If you need to resize an object, select it and check the Object Dimensions box (Size Boxes for Macintosh) in View menu.
- Enter the real object's dimensions in your preferred unit cm, feet, inches.
- You can use a different layers when drawing different elements of your office layout.
Result: You can use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to make the site plans for residential buildings as well as for various public buildings.
How it works:
- Set of special objects that displays the sizes, corners, and squares.
- Customizable measurement units.
- Collection of professional samples.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Site Plans
- Floor Plans
- HVAC Plans
- Seating Plans
- Sport Field Plans
- Plant Layout Plans
- Office Layout Plans
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Gym and Spa Area Plans
- School and Training Plans
- Plumbing and Piping Plans
- Fire and Emergency Plans
- Security and Access Plans
- Electric and Telecom Plans
- Landscape & Garden Plans
- Floor plans
- Building Plans
- Engineering drawings
- Over 1400 building plan elements
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX