How to Design a Site Plan
The optimal and effective site plannings is an essential factor of comfortable and economical life in the urban environment. A building site plan should reflect the needs of both house holders and home life-support services. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to make a sketch of the site plan for any building layout using a special site accessories library as well as set of special objects that displays the plants, vehicles, roads and other site plan details. Ability to create an building site plan floor plan in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is contained in the Site Plans solution. This paid solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with 3 libraries that contains 66 vector shapes.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document, select Site Plans section and open proper libraries.
- Set the measurement units and the scale for your document using Document Properties dialog that can be accessed from the File menu.
- Place the objects into your drawing: click on a desired object and then click on the document, at the place you want the object to be inserted.
- If you need to resize an object, select it and check the Object Dimensions box (Size Boxes for Macintosh) in View menu.
- Enter the real object's dimensions in your preferred unit cm, feet, inches.
- You can use a different layers when drawing different elements of your office layout.
Result: You can use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM to make the site plans for residential buildings as well as for various public buildings.
How it works:
- Set of special objects that displays the sizes, corners, and squares.
- Customizable measurement units.
- Collection of professional samples.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Site Plans
- Floor Plans
- HVAC Plans
- Seating Plans
- Sport Field Plans
- Plant Layout Plans
- Office Layout Plans
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Gym and Spa Area Plans
- School and Training Plans
- Plumbing and Piping Plans
- Fire and Emergency Plans
- Security and Access Plans
- Electric and Telecom Plans
- Landscape & Garden Plans
- Floor plans
- Building Plans
- Engineering drawings
- Over 1400 building plan elements
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX