How to Design an Interface Mockup for iPhone Application
The products of Apple Inc have noted innovators of mobile devices, popularizing many interface standards, such as touchscreen and app technologies. Development of successful iPhone App UI requires a planning and prototyping stage. For user interface developers, designers and admen, working on apps market promotion, iPhone UI prototype diagrams can help illustrate certain points, and convey messages about usability. Using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with the iPhone User Interface solution, that consists from 9 libraries, containing 153 vector shapes from iPhone graphical user interface, you can create professional looking UI diagrams that showcase iPhone 6 applications and technology.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document and select the iPhone interface libraries.
- Add the iPhone interface elements to the mock-up by dragging them from library to the document page.
- Some of iPhone UI libraries contain objects, identified by a blue tile in the library pane.
Such objects can be edited by using the Action button menu. To open the menu select an object and click the button in the upper right corner of the object.
- Also, you can use control dots to change the interface element position.
- You can use the command Group provided in the Arrange & Size panel to group the interface elements. Grouping related objects lets you rotate, move and re-size them together, as though they were a single object.
Result: You can mock-up a User Interface system so that you can figure out how best to represent iPhone user interface (UI) elements for the development of a new iPhone App.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- UML diagrams
- IDEF0 diagrams
- ER diagrams
- GUI prototyping tools
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX