How to Create a Floor Plan for the Classroom
The classroom environment is very important for students. The size of the classroom and interior areas, the type of furniture the lightning, and the desk arrangement all influence how students learn. Ability to create a classroom floor plan in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is contained in the School and Training Plans solution. This solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with a library that contains 19 vector shapes that represent desks, tables, storage and more classroom equipment.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document, select the School and Training Plans solution.
- Set the scale for your document using Document Properties dialog that can be accessed from the File menu.
- Set the measurement units for your document by clicking on the intersection of the vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Add objects to the drawing by dragging them from the libraries panel to the document page. Arrange them using the facilities of Arrange&Size side panel.
Result: ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to draw the Floor Plan for your classroom using a special library that contains the set of objects that represent desks, tables, storage and more. You can even change your classroom size and print your layout.
How it works:
- Set of special objects that displays the sizes, corners, and squares.
- Customizable measurement units.
- Collection of professional samples.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Technical building plan tools.
- Quickly draw floor plans, site plans, plans of building services, fire and emergency plans, furniture and equipment layouts.
- Floor plans
- Building Plans
- Engineering drawings
- Over 1400 building plan elements
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX