How to Customize the Default Project File on PC
When starting a new project, you open the default project file. For some ConceptDraw PROJECT users, it’s useful to start new projects from a custom default page. In this article, we tell you how to create one. ConceptDraw PROJECT delivers you the ability to save the custom settings of Columns, Themes and Time-Scale as your default settings.
- Go to the File tab and click ConceptDraw PROJECT Options.
- Select Current Document in the New document view settings drop-down list.
- Press the Set button.
Result: Now you have a customized project workspace set as your default.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration