How to Create Project Diagrams on Mac
The ability to create project diagrams in ConceptDraw PROJECT is delivered by a special solution. You need have ConceptDraw DIAGRAM and the PM Easy solution installed.
- Open your project file.
- Go to Communication Project Diagrams and choose an item from the list of Project Management Diagrams.
- A diagram will be generated from your project data and will appear in ConceptDraw PRO.
Result: Diagrams are very useful for project implementation because they help teams visualize important details such as interrelations between tasks, critical paths, timelines, milestones, calendars, and also resource usage.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project files
- Share your project data with MS Project , Merlin and OmniPlan users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration