How to Create Project Dashboard on Mac
The visual Project Dashboard within ConceptDraw OFFICE is the best way to deliver a clear view of project performance to all project participants. The possibility to generate project dashboards is delivered by the PM Dashboards solution.
- Open your project file.
- Activate the Solutions panel using button in the Toolbar.
- In the PM Dashboards category select the Project Dashboard item. The Report Window will open. You can change report parameters if needed using the Report Parameters panel. Then, click the Generate button.
- The report will be opened in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- The dashboard will be automatically updated when you save changes in your project file.
Result: You can monitor project performance with clear visual dashboard.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration