How To Create a Concept Map in Visio
A Concept Map is used to display relationships that occur in a concept and how logically connected its components Concept mapping involves different elements that can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. The ability to create concept diagrams contains in the Concept Maps solution. Using the export capabilities of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM you can export your ConceptDraw documents (CDDZ) to MS Visio 2013 format (VSDX). That allows you to share your business graphics with MS Visio users.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a concept map diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2013 (VSDX).
- From the Open window, select the desired file to be exported. Click “Ok”.
Result: You can easily design a business documentation pack including concept maps and easily share it with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Chen's notation
- Crow's Foot notation
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX