How To Present a Business Process Model
The most effective method of creating or analyzing a business process is to visually interpret the steps using business process diagrams. The ability to create Business Process diagrams according to the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) is provided by the ConceptDraw Business Process Diagram solution. To present a business process model you can export your business process diagrams to MS PowerPoint.
- Run ConceptDraw STORE, select the Business Process Diagrams solution from Business Process area and click “Install”.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document and select the appropriate BPMN library.
- Add BPMN elements to the diagram by dragging them from the library to the document page.
- RapidDraw technology allows you to create Business Process Diagrams quickly.
- You can add additional pages to a document using the context menu of Page Navigator (View menu).
- Export your multi page diagram as an MS PowerPoint® presentation using the Export option from the File menu.
Result:The PowerPoint presentation of a Business Process Model can be really helpful for representing ideas on process improvement to all business stakeholders.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- UML diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX