How To Create Visio Bubble Chart
The ability to design a bubble diagram easily contains in the Bubble Diagrams solution. You can easily exchange your drawings with MS Visio users since ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to export documents (CDDZ) to MS Visio 2013 (VSDX) files.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open your bubble diagram that was created using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2013 (VSDX).
- From the Open window, select the desired file to be exported. Click “Ok”.
You can easily design your visual business documentation and share it easily with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw bubble charts and spray diagrams
- Visualize and compare ideas and concepts
- Templates, samples and a library of vector stencils
- Chen's notation
- Crow's Foot notation
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX