How to Make an Ansoff Matrix Template
Ansoff Matrix is a marketing planning tool that helps a business determine its product and market growth strategy. It offers four growth strategies based on existing and new markets and products. Ansoff matrix has four sections to show each impacting ways that businesses can grow and helps people think about the risks associated with each option. Using the Matrices Solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM you can make the Ansoff matrix for your organization on a base of a custom template. Thus you will be able to determine the current position of your business in the industry and choose the direction of its growth, which would provide the most competitive position.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Reveal the Matrices item in the Solutions panel.
- Click the library preview to open it in the Library panel.
- Add the Ansoff Matrix object to the diagram by dragging it from the library to the document page.
- Use tools provided in the Format panel to customize your template.
- You can save your template using the Save as Template option.
- Follow this path to open your saved template.
C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\My ConceptDraw
Macintosh HD ▸ Users ▸ User Name ▸ Documents ▸ My ConceptDraw
Result: Ansoff Matrix is most commonly used as a business planning tool, but it also can be used also for personal development. You can easily create Ansoff Matrix based on your custom template.
How it works:
- Data exchange capabilities between
ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PRO
- Powerful management diagramming tool
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Management Diagrams: Matrixes, Deployment Charts, Organizational Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, Timelines.
- Mind Maps: decision making, scheduling, thinking ideas, problem solving, business planning, company organizing, meetings and presentations.
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX