How To Convert a Fishbone Diagram to Adobe PDF
Fishbone diagram is often used in business to determine the cause of a problem. The diagram illustrates the main causes and sub-causes leading to an event. The ability to create Fishbone (Ishikawa) diagrams contains in the ConceptDraw Fishbone Diagrams solution. You can export your diagrams to Adobe PDF that allows you to easy transmit business documentation between different computers with different operating systems and applications.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Open any Fishbone diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Choose a location to save your file and click Save.
You can get clear business documentation pack and avoid any problems while communicating it with stakeholders.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- UML diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX