How To Convert a Concept Map to Adobe PDF
A Concept Map shows how logically connected components of processes or systems related to one another. Concept mapping involves different elements that can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. The export capabilities of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allow you to export your drawing to Adobe PDF files.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a concept map, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Choose a location to save your file and click Save.
Result: You can get clear business graphic documentation pack and communicate it easily between different computers with different operating systems and applications.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Chen's notation
- Crow's Foot notation
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX