How to Convert ConceptDraw DIAGRAM file into MS Visio 2003-2010 format
Using Microsoft Visio is the de-facto standard for business diagramming and vector graphics. MS Visio versions 2003, 2007 and 2010 all had binary Visio Drawing (VSD) file format. For most users, this was great: files could be shared easily between these three versions of Visio. VDX is an XML-based format used to share Visio documents with third-party applications. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports export to MS Visio 2003-2010 XML format (VDX). Thus, You can easily share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio 2003-2010 users. When changing software products, you can keep all your documents, created in MS Visio. Using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM, the same as using MS Visio, you will have an opportunity to work with powerful content, provided with solutions. You can create various documents with no need to look for the necessary elements for your diagrams in other software products. The transfer process is very simple:
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2010 (VDX).
- From the Save window, select the desired file to be exported. Click "Save".
Result: Now you can share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports import and export of MS Visio 2013/2016 VSDX file format
- Visio File Converter convert MS Visio VSD file to VDX format
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports import and export of MS Visio 2003/2010 VDX file format
MS Visio Compatibility:
- Open MS Visio Files on Mac
- Free MS Visio VSD files converter
- Business diagramming on macOS and Windows
- Compatibility with MS Visio
- Live Objects technology
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager
- Import/Export data from MS Project
- Integration with Twitter
- Compatibility with MS Project
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager
- Manage multiple projects on Mac