How to Convert ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 file into MS Visio 2003-2010 format
Many people use the MS Visio as a business graphic creation program. It is a powerful application with advanced ability to support complex solutions. MS Visio 2010 and earlier versions read and write drawings in VSD or VDX file formats. The native file format for Visio 2010 and earlier files is VSD. VDX is a well-documented XML based format. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports export to MS Visio 2003-2010 XML format (VDX). Thus, You can easily share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio 2003-2010 users. When changing software products, you can keep all your documents, created in MS Visio. Using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12, the same as using MS Visio , you will have an opportunity to work with powerful content, provided by Solution Park . You can create various documents with no need to look for the necessary elements for your diagrams in other software products. The transfer process is very simple:
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2010 (VDX).
- From the Save window, select the desired file to be exported. Click "Save".
Result: Now you can share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports import and export of MS Visio 2013/2016 VSDX file format
- Visio File Converter convert MS Visio VSD file to VDX format
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports import and export of MS Visio 2003/2010 VDX file format
MS Visio Compatibility:
- Open MS Visio Files on Mac
- Free MS Visio VSD files converter
- Business diagramming on Mac OS and Windows
- Compatibility with MS Visio
- Live Objects technology
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager
- Import/Export data from MS Project
- Integration with Twitter
- Collaboration via Skype
- Compatibility with MS Project
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager
- Manage multiple projects on Mac