How To Convert a Bubble Diagram to Adobe PDF
A Bubble Diagram is a tool that is used in business management and marketing. They are used for business illustrations, presentations, planning, design, and strategy development. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM has export capabilities which allow you to export your diagrams to Adobe PDF files. This allows you to easily share your business visual documentation between different computers with different operating systems.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open a bubble diagram that was created using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Choose a location to save your multi-page PDF file and click Save.
Result: You can get clear a visual documentation pack and avoid any problems while communicating it with others.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw bubble charts and spray diagrams
- Visualize and compare ideas and concepts
- Templates, samples and a library of vector stencils
- Chen's notation
- Crow's Foot notation
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX