How To Convert a Block Diagram to Adobe PDF
A Block Diagram shows how the components of a program, process, or system are related to one another. Making block diagrams involves different elements that can be managed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM. It has export capabilities which allow you to export your block diagrams to Adobe PDF files. This enables you to easily share your graphic documentation between different computers with different operating systems and applications.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Open any block diagram, created with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM.
- Go to the File menu, click Export, and select Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Choose a location to save your file and click Save.
Result: You can get clear business documentation pack and avoid any problems while communicating it with stakeholders.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Block Diagrams
- Venn Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX