How to Change the Working Time in a Project
In ConceptDraw PROJECT, there are two types of calendars: The Default Calendar (Project Calendar) sets the working and non-working days of the entire project. The Document Properties Calendar (Resource Calendar) is a calendar of working and non-working days that determines at what dates the particular resource may or may not be used.
To change a default project calendar, complete the following steps:
- Go to the ConceptDraw PROJECT menu > Preferences (Macintosh),
or File->ConceptDraw PROJECT Options (Windows).
- Select the Calendar option; click the check-boxes for each day of the week.
Result: Now you have a default project calendar that defines the basic scheduling framework for project tasks.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration