How to Create a House of Quality Diagram
The House of Quality is a part of quality function deployment method (QFD), developed by Japanese specialists for engineering enterprises in the '70s. Today it is applied widely to business processes quality management. The Six Sigma methodology uses QFD to prioritize process parts to improve the entire process or product to satisfy customers' needs. To create a House of Quality diagram, you have to identify the needs of the target consumer and how the subject of the diagram will help to satisfy these needs. Identify relationships, priorities and evaluate competitors. Then create a diagram using the capabilities of the House of Quality solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM There are 2 libraries containing 54 vector stencils making the short work of drawing Quality diagrams. The collection of 54 library objects, templates, and samples make short work of building HOQ diagrams of any complexity.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Reveal the House of Quality solution in the Solutions panel.
- These type diagrams are easier to start using a template. The House of Quality diagram template includes rows, columns, labels, and the correlation matrix (the “roof”).
- Add HOQ symbols by dragging them from the library.
- You can add or remove rows and columns by clicking the appropriate command on the Action button menu.
- The Roof object, which is usually used in the “roof” correlation matrix, is added and modified the same way.
- Add text to rows and columns by selecting the certain row or column and typing.
Result: House of Quality diagrams are used in many organizations to help getting rid of lacks in processes.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Quality Mind Map
- Total Quality Management TQM Diagrams
- Value Stream Mapping
- House of Quality
- Easily draw charts and diagrams
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the problem solving, using diagrams
- Diagraming and Charts
- Business Process diagrams
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
- Business Model Presentation
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX