How to Convert a Mind Map into MS Project XML
Using a mind map is a quick and efficient way to start up a project. The easiest way to start this project is to conduct a brainstorm session that identifies necessary tasks, then prepare a project schedule in the form of a Gantt chart and assign resources to tasks. With ConceptDraw MINDMAP, you can initiate a project using a mind map to represent all critical and important tasks. ConceptDraw MINDMAP supports a mind map export to MS Project; it also allows import a project file from MS Project giving team members who use macOS or Windows a working visual map of a planned project. ConceptDraw MINDMAP can export to MS Project file from a mind map; it can also import a project file from MS Project giving team members who use Mac or PC, a working visual map of a planned project.
- Run ConceptDraw MINDMAP and open your mind map.
- Click the File menu and select Export.
- Select the MS Project XML.
- New MS Project document will be created from your mind map.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Output plug-in supports data conversion to MS Project® XML format.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP Project® Input plug-in supports data conversion from MS Project® XML to CDMZ format.
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- Exchange data with MindManager®, XMind®, FreeMind®, Microsoft® Office®.
- Social networking via Twitter®, Facebook®.
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager®
- Import/Export data from MS Project®
- Integration with Twitter®
- Collaboration via Evernote®
- Compatibility with MS Project®
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager®
- Manage multiple projects on Mac®
- Google® Desktop Search Integration
- Business diagramming on Mac OS® and Windows®
- Compatibility with MS Visio®
- Live Objects technology