"Recruitment refers to the process of attracting, screening, selecting, and onboarding a qualified person for a job. At the strategic level it may involve the development of an employer brand which includes an "employee offering".
The stages of the recruitment process include: job analysis and developing some person specification; the sourcing of candidates by networking, advertising, and other search methods; matching candidates to job requirements and screening individuals using testing (skills or personality assessment); assessment of candidates' motivations and their fit with organizational requirements by interviewing and other assessment techniques. The recruitment process also includes the making and finalizing of job offers and the induction and onboarding of new employees.
Depending on the size and culture of the organization, recruitment may be undertaken in-house by managers, human resource generalists and/ or recruitment specialists. Alternatively, parts of the process may be undertaken by either public-sector employment agencies, commercial recruitment agencies, or specialist search consultancies." [Recruitment. Wikipedia]
The BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) diagram example "Hiring process BPMN 1.2 diagram" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Business Process Diagram solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
This sample shows the Workflow Diagram that clearly illustrates stages a BPM consists of and relations between all parts of business. The Workflow Diagrams are used to represent the transferring of data during the work process, to study and analysis the working processes, and to optimize a workflow.
The modern point of sale is often referred to as the point of service because it is not just a point of sale but also a point of return or customer order. Additionally it includes advanced features to cater to different functionality, such as inventory management, CRM, financials, warehousing, etc., all built into the POS software. Prior to the modern POS, all of these functions were done independently and required the manual re-keying of information, which can lead to entry errors." [Point of sale. Wikipedia]
The affinity diagram example "Checkout operators leaving job" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the solution "Seven Management and Planning Tools" from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software aspires to help its users in the hiring process and offers a powerful HR Flowcharts Solution from the Management Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
The cross-functional flow chart example shows business process mapping of the real property work order.
The recruitment process often requires design and use of various HR flowcharts, diagrams, attractive illustrations. Never before their creation wasn’t so easy as now with HR Flowcharts Solution from the Management Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
- Bio Flowchart | Described The Flow Chart Job Application
- Job Flow Diagram In Visio Example
- Recruitment | Business process diagram BPMN 1.2 - Hiring process ...
- Job Description Diagram
- HR Flowcharts | Flowcharts | Business Process Diagrams | Hr ...
- Process Flowchart | Diagram Symbol Of Machining Job
- Flow Chart Diagram Of Job Consultant Project
- Business process diagram BPMN 1.2 - Hiring process | Hiring ...
- Data Flow Diagram For Job Application
- Affinity diagram - Checkout operators leaving job
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols