Typography Infographic Software
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supplied with Typography Infographics Solution from the “Infographics” Area is a powerful typography infographic software that provides a set of useful typography infographics tools.
Example 1. Typography Infographic Software
Typography Infographics Solution offers you collection of infographics examples and 9 libraries with wide variety of predesigned vector objects.
All vector objects from these libraries are the most popular and widely used in typography art. They are helpful and timesaving for you – simply drag desired of them from the libraries and arrange in your document.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM also provides you the palette with numerous colors that will help you make your typography graphic even more beautiful, colorful, bright and certainly successful.
Example 2. Typography Infographic — UK Economy
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Typography Infographic Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking infographics in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing typography infographics quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own infographics.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
FOUR RELATED HOW TO's:
Functional modeling allows to make complex business processes simple. One of the basic methods is IDEF0 and one of the most effective also. To create a business model, use flowchart symbols.
The IDEF0 library, supplied with ConceptDraw IDEF0 Diagrams solution contains 18 IDEF0 basic notation symbols. All symbols are the vector graphic images what means, that one can customize their size preserving the stable quality. Another library of IDEF0 symbols can be find out in the the Business Process Diagrams solution, included to the Business Processes section of ConceptDraw Solution Park. These libraries composed from just vector objects and are totally compatible. You can apply the IDEF0 symbols from both libraries at your flowcharts, if needed.
Picture: IDEF0 Flowchart Symbols
Starting producing workflow diagram from template you save time and avoid the blank page syndrome. At first, the workflow template is set of rules for a workflow. The workflow symbols used in the specific case are part of workflow template. This is the subset of large standard collections of workflow symbols. The first part of workflow template is identification of symbols allowed in use in your specific case. The best way would be to collect them in your customized drawing collection of workflow symbols which used in your specific cases of workflow diagrams. Another way to create business process documents is using business process flow diagram which have similar purposes and have different visual notation.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is professional workflow diagram software with the rich extentions from ConceptDraw Solution Park. The basic solution for workflow diagramming is Workflow Diagrams Solution. It delivers a rich set of workflow diagram templates and samples help you draw diagrams e
Picture: Workflow Diagram Template
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software. Extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park it became the best software for quick and easy designing various types of Matrix Diagrams, including Positioning Map.
Picture: Positioning Map
How to Create an Infographic? It’s very easy! All what you need is a powerful infographic software. Never before creation of Infographics wasn’t so easy as now with Typography Infographics Solution from the “Infographics” Area for ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: How to Create an Infographic