How to Draw a Floor Plan for Your Office
Designing the right office space is an essential factor of business productivity. An office floor plan should reflect the needs of both employees and customers. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 allows you to draw the Floor Plan for your office using a special office equipment library as well as set of special objects that displays the sizes, corners, squares and other floor plan details. Ability to create an office floor plan in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 is contained in the Office Layout Plans solution. This solution extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 with 3 libraries that contains 125 vector shapes.
- Run ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 and activate ConceptDraw STORE by choosing the command "Open Solutions" in the Solution Park menu.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 new document, select Office Layout Plans section and the Office Equipment library.
- Set the measurement units and the scale for your document using Document Properties dialog that can be accessed from the File menu.
- Add objects to the drawing by dragging them from the libraries panel to the document page.
- Select the object you need to resize. Go to the View tab (View menu for Macintosh) and check the Object Dimensions box (Size Boxes for Macintosh).
- Enter the real object's dimensions in your preferred unit cm, feet, inches.
- You can use a different layers when drawing different elements of your office layout.
Result: You can use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 to make the floor plans for your office simple, accurate and easy-to-read.
How it works:
- Set of special objects that displays the sizes, corners, and squares.
- Customizable measurement units.
- Collection of professional samples.
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Technical building plan tools.
- Quickly draw floor plans, site plans, plans of building services, fire and emergency plans, furniture and equipment layouts.
- Floor plans
- Building Plans
- Engineering drawings
- Over 1400 building plan elements
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX