How to Manage Your Profile on ConceptDraw Website
When first registering on the ConceptDraw site, you are given an automatically generated password. You are able to change it to your own unique password. Read in this post how you can do this.
Follow the steps below to change your password.
- Sign In on www.conceptdraw.com.
- Activate User Menu by clicking your User Name.
- In the User menu, select Profile.
- The Profile page on www.conceptdraw.com provides you with the possibility to manage your credentials:
- 1 — Edit your personal data.
- 2 — Change your Password.
- 3 — Unsubscribe from ConceptDraw promotion mailing.
- 4 — Restrict your personal data processing. “Processing” means any operations performed on your personal data stored in the ConceptDraw credentials.
- 5 — Permanently delete your ConceptDraw account.
Note: When restoring your password using the Forgot Password option, you will be assigned random password. We strongly recommend using the “Change Password” option to assign your own.
How it works:
- The custom installation option allows individual selection of ConceptDraw products and solutions
- All licenses listed in your account are delivered automatically via Internet
- Activation happens at the time of purchase
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Business Diagramming & Illustration