How to Improve a Project by Using a Mind Map
The InGyre technology provided in ConceptDraw OFFICE makes it easy to copy one or more task branches from MINDMAP and paste them into PROJECT. You can paste the copied data as a new project, as new resources, or as new tasks.
Topics that are copied from ConceptDraw MINDMAP and pasted into a Gantt Chart view of ConceptDraw PROJECT become a project's tasks. Task parameters are obtained from the Topic Data information.
- Select the topics you want to include in your project schedule. Copy them using Ctrl+C (for Windows) or Cmd+C (for macOS).
- Open your project file.
- Select on the Gantt chart the location where you want to make the task insertion.
Use Ctrl+V (for Windows) orCmd+V (for macOS) to insert tasks above the area selected.
* Note: Topics that are pasted into the Project view of ConceptDraw PROJECT cannot contain any subtopics.
Result: The project schedule is now improved because of the new task content.
How it works:
- An extensive variety of reports on project and task statuses
- Centralizes project information via embedded documents and hyperlinks
- Managing multiple projects from a single file
- Powerful integration with other ConceptDraw products
Useful Solution and Products:
- Quickly start a project
- Plan and execute projects efficiently
- Visualize different phases of the project using diagrams
- Import and export MS Project® files
- Share your project data with MS Project®, Merlin® and OmniPlan® users
- Report project status as a mind map
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
Process, Brainstorming & Thought Organization
- ConceptDraw PROJECT
Project & Resource Management
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM br>
Business Diagramming & Illustration