How to Create Infographics Using the Spatial Infographics Solution
Spatial Infographics solution contains spatial infographics samples, map templates to be filled in, and libraries of vector stencils for main design elements of spatial infographics.
You can use multiple layers when creating your Infographics document. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 allows you to create as many layers as you need.
- Open Spatial Infographic template
- The number of layers in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 is unlimited. By default, a document has 3 layers. To add more layers Click the "Add" (Win), or "+" (Mac)
- To move an object to a certain layer, simply drag and drop it from your document into the desired layer on the Layers palette.
- You can hide all the objects from the current layer, make them unprintable, or lock them to prevent any changes being made.
Result: Now you got the tool for quick and easy drawing and presenting of your own simple Infographics documents.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- 9 libraries, 387 vector stencils for drawing spatial infographics.
- Quickly develop Infographics documents.
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX