Life Cycle Analysis.
Life Cycle Analysis is essentially a method of considering the entire environmental impact, energy and resource usage of a material or product. It is often known as a 'cradle-to-grave' analysis and can encompass the entire lifetime from extraction to end-of-life disposal. Life cycle analysis can be an extremely effective way of linking many different aspects of the environmental impacts of materials usage. ...
Materials Extraction and Resource Implications.
The environmental impact of raw materials extraction and processing together with global resource issues provides a good place to start consideration of environmental aspects of materials. ...
Environmental Impacts of Processing.
... Topics that would come under this subject area include the specific environmental problems associated with processing of metals, polymers, ceramics, composites etc, and how these problems can be overcome.
Design for Sustainability.
This area ... will ... cover issues such as design for successful recycling, waste minimisation, energy efficiency and increased lifetime.
Economic, Social and Legislative Issues.
... For example, materials selection within the automotive industry is now heavily influenced by 'end-of-life vehicle' and 'hazardous material' regulations.
Use of Sustainable Materials.
... It is probably sensible to define such materials as those that have distinct differences that achieve environmental benefit compared to conventional materials. With this definition, the list would include:
(1) Materials of a significantly plant-based nature, including wood, natural fibre composites, natural polymers.
(2) Materials produced using a large proportion of waste material, including recycled polymers, composites made from waste mineral powders, and arguably also much steel and aluminium.
Materials for Green Energy.
The most exciting developments in Materials Science are in the realm of functional materials, and many of these serve an environmentally-beneficial purpose, particularly in the production of green energy.
(1) Solar-cell materials.
(2) Fuel-cell technology.
(3) Catalytic pollution control.
The treatment of materials at the end of their lifetime is a significant subject area and encompasses aspects such as recycling techniques and materials limitations, biodegradabilty and composting, chemical recovery and energy recovery." [materials.ac.uk/ guides/ environmental.asp]
The ring chart example "Life cycle analysis" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Target and Circular Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/ solution-park/ marketing-target-and-circular-diagrams
The vector stencils library Illinois contains contours for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software. This library is contained in the Continent Maps solution from Maps area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Mathematics Solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes a few shape libraries of plane, solid geometric figures, trigonometrical functions and greek letters to help you create different professional looking mathematic illustrations for science and education.
Use the Continent Maps solution and Philippines library to draw thematic maps, geospatial infographics and vector illustrations. This solution to help visualize the business and thematic information connected with geographic areas, locations or customs; for your business documents, presentations and websites.
ConceptDraw Arrows10 Technology - This is more than enough versatility to draw any type of diagram with any degree of complexity.
Drawing software lets you to make horizontal and vertical, audit, opportunity and many more flowcharts.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers the unique Map of UK Solution from the Maps Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park that is indispensable for easy drawing professional looking map of UK, UK counties map, UK map with cities, map of Scotland, map of England, map of Wales, Northern Ireland map.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Flowcharts Solution from the "Diagrams" Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best way to create Process Flow Chart and other types of flowcharts.
- Graphs And Pie Chart On Conservation Of Natural Resources
- Conservation Of Natural Resources Pie Chart Maths
- Natural Resources Pie Chart
- How To Prepare A Pie Chart To Show The Natural Resources ...
- Management Of Natural Resource In Mathematics Pie Chart
- Natural Resources Pie Chart Graphs
- Pie Charts | Bar Diagram Math | UK Map | Natural Resources Pie ...
- Mangement Of Natural Resource Pie Chart Math
- Flow Chart On Classification Of Natural Resources With Eg
- Conservation Of Natural Resources With Charts
- Pie Chart Of Conservation Of Natural Resources
- Natural Resource Topic And Diagram
- Classification Of Natural Resources Chart
- Natural Resources In Math Pie Chart
- Flow Chart Of Natural Resources With Meaning And Examples
- Classification Of Natural Resources Flow Chart
- Graphs Pie Diagrams For Natural Resources
- Outline Diagram Of Natural Resources Pie Chart
- Natural Resources Types And Classification Chart
- Classification Of Natural Resources With Flow Chart Pdf
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols