CS Odessa’s New Computer and Networks Drawing Solution Dramatically Extends Capabilities of ConceptDraw PRO v9
ConceptDraw Solution Park has a new drawing solution for ConceptDraw PRO which helps IT Professionals draft and present computer and network installations.
San Jose, California, November 9, 2011 — CS Odessa announces an update to the popular Computer and Networks Drawing Solution in the Universal Diagramming area of ConceptDraw Solution Park, which includes:
- Extended Cisco libraries —now more than 500 pre-designed objects to help IT professionals easily visualize network schemes and equipment
- Wireless network schemes that can be illustrated in a realistic manner
- New Interactive Voice Response libraries and samples for diagramming workflows for call centers, technical support departments, service departments, etc.
- Rack diagram library and template objects
Five practical applications for ConceptDraw Computer and Networks Drawing Solution:
- 1. Documentation: system administrators and IT directors can visually document hardware and network information
- 2. Training: diagrams of existing installations can be utilized when training new employees
- 3. Presentations: Network hardware providers can illustrate and present new and redesigned IT offerings
- 4. Workflows: administrators can outline specific response instructions for call centers
- 5. Education: instructors can produce teaching materials for IT professionals-in-training
ConceptDraw Solution Park
ConceptDraw Solution Park is an online collection of plug-in solutions for ConceptDraw products that provide productivity-increasing options for knowledge workers. ConceptDraw Solution Park delivers solutions in diverse areas such as Project Management, Business Productivity, Universal Diagramming and Collaboration.
About CS Odessa
Founded in 1993, Computer Systems Odessa supplies
ConceptDraw is a registered trademark, and ConceptDraw Office, ConceptDraw Solution Park, ConceptDraw PRO, ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PROJECT, and ConceptDraw Solution Browser are trademarks of CS Odessa. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Press Contact:Olin Reams