That Helps Professional Social Media Teams
Interactive Flowcharts can change the way one creates and organizes their social media response process. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides tools to develop a response flowchart that can be connected with Action Mind Maps.
Visual navigation through the stages of a response process helps you locate specific actions to be taken via Action Mind Maps. Action Mind Maps can be used to describe primary messages and good additions, show examples of messages, and also define the main objective of messaging for a specific situation.
ConceptDraw Social Media Response solution helps to organize the process of response for interactions occurring in social media.
See also Videos:
- Organizing and Selecting Social Media Response Action
- How to Prepare Learning Presentations for Training
- How to Present a Social Media Response Plan to Your Team
- What Is an Action Mind Map
- How to Connect Social Media Flowchart with Action Maps
Sample 1. Action mind map - Bank customer notifications.
It’s a big help to customers if you can answer questions before they were asked.
Action Maps helps the teams be on the same page and follow the social media response plan.