An Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) is a visual presentation of entities and relationships. That type of diagrams is often used in the semi-structured or unstructured data in databases and information systems. At first glance ERD is similar to a flowch
Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with templates, samples and libraries of vector stencils from drawing the ER-diagrams by Chen's and crow’s foot notations.
The ATM UML Diagrams solution lets you create ATM solutions and UML examples. Use ConceptDraw PRO as a UML diagram creator to visualize a banking system.
Business Process Diagrams solution extends the ConceptDraw PRO BPM software with RapidDraw interface, templates, samples and numerous libraries based on the BPMN 1.2 and BPMN 2.0 standards, which give you the possibility to visualize equally easy simple and complex processes, to design business models, to quickly develop and document in details any business processes on the stages of project’s planning and implementation.
Event-driven Process Chain (EPC) Diagram is a type of flowchart widely used for modeling in business engineering and reengineering, business process improvement, and analysis. EPC method was developed within the Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS) framework.
Interactive Voice Response Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO v10 software with samples, templates and libraries of ready-to-use vector stencils that help create Interactive Voice Response (IVR) diagrams illustrating in details a work of interactive voice response system, the IVR system’s logical and physical structure, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) diagrams, and Action VoIP diagrams with representing voice actions on them, to visualize how the computers interact with callers through voice recognition and dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) keypad inputs.
Cross-functional flowcharts are powerful and useful tool for visualizing and analyzing complex business processes which requires involvement of multiple people, teams or even departments. They let clearly represent a sequence of the process steps, the order of operations, relationships between processes and responsible functional units (such as departments or positions).
IDEF0 Diagrams visualize system models using the Integration Definition for Function Modeling (IDEF) methodology. Use them for analysis, development and integration of information and software systems, and business process modelling.
Active Directory Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with samples, templates and libraries of vector stencils for drawing the AD diagrams to visualize the detail structures of the Microsoft Windows networks.
Fishbone Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with templates, samples and library of vector stencils for drawing the Ishikawa diagrams for cause and effect analysis.
- Data Flow Diagrams (DFD) | Process Flowchart | Entity-Relationship ...
- Er Diagram And Dfd Diagram On Bank Management Pdf File
- Er Diagram For Bank Management System Pdf
- Bank Erd Diagram Pdf
- Dfd And Er Diagram Of Bank Management System Pdf
- Er Diagram Of Bank Operations
- Bank Er Diagram Pdf Download
- Er Diagram For Banking System Pdf
- Banking System Er Diagram Pdf
- Er Diagram For Bank Operations
- System Flow Chart In Bank Pdf
- Erd Of Banking System Pdf
- Pdf Bank Mgt Er Diagram
- Bank In ER Diagram Download
- Bank System | Credit Card Processing System UML Diagram ...
- Data Flow Diagram Of Banking System Pdf
- Er Diagram Bank Management System With Relationship
- Bank Management System Er Diagram Dfd
- Er Diagram Of Banking Management System Download
- Bank Management System Er Diagram
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols