Samples / What are Infographics
What are Infographics
This is “What Is infographics Area” web page from the samples section of ConceptDraw.com.
Infographic (information graphic) helps to communicate and explain complex info in a simple visual way.
Infographic visuals are one-page graphic-rich self-contained visual stories.
Design elements for infographic visuals include:
- Data-driven graphic elements — charts, graphs and plots
- Pictorial graphic elements — clipart, pictograms and diagram shapes
- Spatial graphic elements — contour state and continent maps
- Typography elements — titles, text blocks, lists, and callouts.
Infographics are used in visual journalism, education, marketing visuals, and business communication.
The “What Is Infographics Area” of ConceptDraw Solution Park includes four solutions:
- Data-driven Infographics — tools for quantitative and statistical data visualization
- Pictorial Infographics — tools for visual story illustration; and for information representation in diagrams and schemes qualitative information ( structures, flows, relations, and interactions)
- Spatial Infographics — tools for geospatial information visualization in thematic maps
- Typography Infographics — tools for titles and body text, graphic labels, and descriptions.
This link will direct you to samples of infograms produced by these popular solutions.