What Are the Strengths of the Integration of ConceptDraw PROJECT with ConceptDraw Office?
ConceptDraw Office integrates ConceptDraw PROJECT with ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PRO into a compelling project management suite. By leveraging the mind mapping functionality of ConceptDraw MINDMAP and the diagramming tools of ConceptDraw PRO, you can now visually communicate and manage project data and project documents.
The ConceptDraw MINDMAP integration with ConceptDraw PROJECT enables you to:
- Leverage the input, output, and presentation functionality of ConceptDraw MINDMAP;
- Use brainstorming to easily define requirements and generate action plans;
- Display and manage task data in both ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT;
- Generate visual reports in formats you can easily share with teams;
- Create appropriate presentations for specific stakeholders;
- Lead effective team meetings.
The ConceptDraw PRO integration with ConceptDraw PROJECT enables you to:
- Display project metrics in visual form;
- Create Work Breakdown Structures that integrate with ConceptDraw PROJECT;
- Produce network diagrams.
ConceptDraw Solution Park Support for Project Management
ConceptDraw Solution Park improves your project management activity with Tool Box Solutions and Methodology Solutions. Tool Box Solutions enhance your daily project management activities regardless of your project methodology. Methodology Solutions help with your specific project management practices.
The following Tool Box Solutions are available:
- PM Response — Plan how to respond to issues and events that impact the project;
- PM Teams — Prepare org charts, roles and responsibility matrices, team directories, and calendars;
- PM Docs — Organize and create project documentation;
- PM Presentations — Deliver presentations that use all project data, including dashboards, Gantt charts, resource views, reports, and diagrams;
- PM Meetings — Prepare project meetings quickly, keep meetings on track, organize team brainstorming, record brainstorming results, and provide meeting results output;
- PM Planning — Extend your planning and reporting capability, prepare a wide range of project reports, and improve project communications;
- PM Dashboards — Extend the number of dashboards;
- Personal Time Management — Improve personal performance.
Methodology Solutions include:
- PM Agile — Supports Agile methods including user stories, iteration planning, burndown charts, backlogs, and velocity;
- PM Easy — Supports neutral methodology project management.
ConceptDraw PROJECT provides the tools you need to deliver superior project results because of its core project management functionality, dashboards, integration with ConceptDraw Office, and the project management ConceptDraw Solution Park
Why does the Project Knowledge Dashboard Matter?
The simple metrics in the Project Knowledge Dashboard impacts every project stakeholder, because it relates to gaps that can occur in a project in knowledge accumulation. It demonstrates importance of documentation, specification readiness, completeness of documentation, and potential success metrics.
The Project Knowledge Dashboard makes it possible for individual contributors to know the specifications for assigned tasks, locate requirements documents through hyperlinks, work from the latest document version, and identify which documents critically impact their current work. The Project Knowledge Dashboard makes it easy to recognize changes and remain productive.
The Project Knowledge Dashboard makes it possible for project managers to access specifications while creating status reports, assigning resources, resolving technical issues, and managing variances from the project plan. As a result, project risk is low because everyone is working from the same specifications. During planning, project managers can also quickly determine if any requirements documents are missing.
Program and Senior Managers
The Project Knowledge Dashboard makes it possible for program and senior managers to instantly determine whether a project has sufficient documentation to succeed, identify which portions of projects require more documentation, and recognize project risks because of incomplete documentation. The Project Knowledge Dashboard makes it possible for these stakeholders to manage portfolios quickly and precisely.
Combined with the project status dashboards, the Project Knowledge Dashboard provides all stakeholders with a quick overview of how the project is progressing.
The integration of ConceptDraw PROJECT with ConceptDraw Office helps improve project management by leveraging the power of mind mapping and data visualization.
ConceptDraw Solution Park also provides you with numerous project
Delivers the full complement of features needed to successfully plan and execute projects, including task and resource management, reporting, and change control.
The Project Knowledge Dashboard gives an instant accounting of how your project tasks trace back to requirements documents. As a result, you know the current status of work completed for the project budget and you can analyze the quality of the project input.
The Project Knowledge Dashboard communicates the percentage of tasks that trace back to requirements documents, the number of tasks that trace back to each requirements document, and the name and location of each requirements document.