What are the major differences between ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7 and ConceptDraw MINDMAP 6?
There are many updates to ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7; below are a few of the product enhancements.
- Multiple presentations modes for map content are now available in ConceptDraw MINDMAP. ConceptDraw MINDMAP has the ability to present map content in a number of ways, the presentation content can now displayed from inside ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PRO, Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
- The View Navigator panel has been added to manage how you present. You are able to drag and drop views into any order you want, as well as delete views. Now you can preview the selected area, branch or topic before presenting to an audience
- Filtering has been added to easily locate map content.
- Now you can import Mindjet MindManager (versions 7, 8, and 9) files and also export to the same format
- The new Input area of product allows you to start a defined process very quickly
- The new Output area of product allows you to easily output map content in many formats. For example one can export a two week check list with a click in the “Output” tab to print a formatted MS Word document
- Innovative map themes can be adapted to user needs. Map themes can be set for analyzing, brainstorming or presentations
- Drag left side screen bar towards the middle to display outline and map viewing modes side-by-side, work in either view at the same time
- Copy and paste a map, branch or topic from a map into ConceptDraw PROJECT. Copy and paste any tasks form ConceptDraw PROJECT to build a mind map
- Easy Output to Gantt Chart, Pert Chart, WBS (multiple page), Fishbone Diagram, and Org Chart (multiple pages) in ConceptDraw PRO
- Generate and email presentations to colleagues automatically
- Easy setup of matrix printing (up to 5×5, include cut marks if you wish), and preview how matrix will print across pages selected
- Automatically generate map reports, over twenty map reports available on milestones, and tasks
- Embed documents into topics
- Different pages of the same map file can have their own look-and-feel to visually identify them in ConceptDraw Page Navigator
- Windows version receives new Windows Ribbon Interface
- ConceptDraw Solution Browser makes it easy to update your product, submit a support ticket, and browse available plug-in solutions available for download from ConceptDraw Solution Park
- ConceptDraw Solution Park provides product extensibility. Many solutions are available as plug-ins; most of the solutions are available at no cost. Many business-specific solutions will be available in ConceptDraw Solution Park, such as solutions for Project Management and Strategy Development
- New high-value map templates
What operating systems are supported with ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7?
- For Mac, we support Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- NOTE: ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7 does not support Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- For PC, we support Windows XP, Vista (32/64 bit), 7 and 8 (32/64 bit)
What is the difference between Trial mode and Demo mode?
Trial mode functions exactly as a fully licensed copy of the product does. There are no limitations to functionality, like file size, printing, or exporting. You will have access to the fully functional Trial mode for 21 days from the time you register your account.
At any point during or after your trial, you can purchase an activation key from our website, one of our resellers, or by calling us directly.
After your trial has expired and you have not yet purchased an activation key, the product runs in Demo mode. In Demo mode, you will be able to create and edit documents, but all save, print, copy, and output options will be disabled.
I have a Mac and a PC, am I required to purchase two licenses of the product if I am the only user?
You only need one license per named user. This makes us an economical choice for people who use multiple systems.
Do you have quantity discounts?
Our first quantity discount comes at a purchase for 5 users. For purchases larger than 10 users, please contact us directly for a quote.
Do you offer special academic or nonprofit pricing?
We offer some very special discounts on ConceptDraw products for students and educators at K-12 and post-secondary institutions, as well as for employees of registered nonprofit organizations with 501(c) exemption status.
- If you would like to find out more about these great discounts, please submit a Help Desk ticket with information about your academic or nonprofit status
- If you are a student or faculty member, an academic email address (.edu) is acceptable. If you work for a nonprofit, a link to the company’s website and your email address at that domain is generally acceptable
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click here to go to the HelpDesk and submit your academic or nonprofit information.
Has the price of ConceptDraw MINDMAP increased?
Yes, we have increased the price about 10% but you will find that we are still one of the lower-priced mind mapping products; combine that with no charge telephone/ticket support, and increased product extensibility through ConceptDraw Solution Park. The conclusion is clear that we are the market leader in customer value.
We have not increased the price of ConceptDraw MINDMAP for Projects (contains ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT integrated with INGYRE2 technology) which is a real project management solution for real projects.
Also there has been no increase in price for ConceptDraw Office which adds ConceptDraw PRO to ConceptDraw MINDMAP for Projects. With the addition of ConceptDraw PRO, you are able to build dynamic scoreboards that reflect real time status of key performance indicators being tracked in your projects. ConceptDraw Office is a turnkey work flow software suite that is a mainstay component to many knowledge workers around the world.
Support for licensed users is at no charge, but what about maintenance to protect my investment? I want to make sure I get the next major release of ConceptDraw MINDMAP.
We have developed an innovative maintenance program that makes sure you stay up to date. At the time of your buy a ConceptDraw product, you are able to purchase ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1. The ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1 program takes the guess work out of maintenance for your customers.
It’s simple: regardless of when the next major update is released, you get it. When it becomes available, the ConceptDraw Solution Browser will tell you immediately. You can then select to download and install the new product release. This program delivers the next major upgrade that becomes available after your initial purchase. You then have the option to renew your ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1 for the next major update as well. Since ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1 is significantly less than the cost of a new license, potential saving over the use of your product is great.
The benefit of the ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1 program is that you are purchasing the next major release, not an insurance policy that you may or may not be able to use.
In addition to these benefits, ConceptDraw Maintenance Assurance P1 holders are entitled to priority support with phone, ticket, and email support.
How long have CS Odessa and ConceptDraw been around?
CS Odessa has been in business since 1993; we have sold in over 120 countries and have several hundred thousand users of our ConceptDraw products. We have always supported Macintosh and PC versions of all of our ConceptDraw products, which were launched in 1999. In 2009 and 2010 in we made the Software 500, a list of the 500 largest software developers worldwide. This list is published annually by Software Magazine.
I have questions on upgrades, maintenance and other types of pricing how do I find information, prices and how to qualify?
If you have any questions on the qualifications for product upgrades, academic pricing and qualifications, nonprofit pricing and qualifications or our previous support program please submit a ticket to support for a prompt response.