How to Make an Ansoff Matrix Template in ConceptDraw PRO
Ansoff Matrix is a marketing planning tool that helps a business determine its product and market growth strategy. It offers four growth strategies based on existing and new markets and products. Ansoff matrix has four sections to show each impacting ways that businesses can grow, and helps people think about the risks associated with each option. ConceptDarw PRO allows you to make the Ansoff matrix for your organization on a base of custom template. Thus you will be able to determine the current position of your business in the industry and choose the direction of its growth, which would provide the most competitive position.
- Run a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 new document and open the SWOT library.
- Add the Ansoff Matrix object to the diagram by dragging it from the library to the document page.
- Use Line, Fill, Shadow and Text tools to format the matrix.
- You can save your template using the Save as Template option.
- Follow this path to open your saved template.
C: Users User Name My Documents My ConceptDraw
Finder Users User Name Documents
Result: While Ansoff Matrix is most commonly used as a business planning tool it can be used also for personal development.
How it works:
- Data exchange capabilities between
ConceptDraw MINDMAP v10 and PRO
- Powerful management diagramming tool
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- Venn Diagrams
- Management Diagrams: Matrixes, Deployment Charts, Organizational Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, Timelines.
- Mind Maps: decision making, scheduling, thinking ideas, problem solving, business planning, company organizing, meetings and presentations.
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX