Business Process Diagrams
Business Process Diagrams solution extends the ConceptDraw PRO BPM software with RapidDraw interface, templates, samples and numerous libraries based on the BPMN 1.2 and BPMN 2.0 standards, which give you the possibility to visualize equally easy simple and complex processes, to design business models, to quickly develop and document in details any business processes on the stages of project’s planning and implementation. Read more
Event-driven Process Chain (EPC) Diagram is a type of flowchart widely used for modeling in business engineering and reengineering, business process improvement, and analysis. EPC method was developed within the Architecture of Integrated Information Systems (ARIS) framework. Read more
Cross-functional flowcharts are powerful and useful tool for visualizing and analyzing complex business processes which requires involvement of multiple people, teams or even departments. They let clearly represent a sequence of the process steps, the order of operations, relationships between processes and responsible functional units (such as departments or positions). Read more
The Fishbone Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO v10 software with the ability to easily draw the Fishbone Diagrams (Ishikawa Diagrams) to clearly see the cause and effect analysis and also problem solving. The vector graphic diagrams produced using this solution can be used in whitepapers, presentations, datasheets, posters, and published technical material. Read more
Interactive Voice Response Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO v10 software with samples, templates and libraries of ready-to-use vector stencils that help create Interactive Voice Response (IVR) diagrams illustrating in details a work of interactive voice response system, the IVR system’s logical and physical structure, Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) diagrams, and Action VoIP diagrams with representing voice actions on them, to visualize how the computers interact with callers through voice recognition and dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) keypad inputs. Read more
Telecommunication Network Diagrams solution extends ConceptDraw PRO software with samples, templates, and great collection of vector stencils to help the specialists in a field of networks and telecommunications, as well as other users to create Computer systems networking and Telecommunication network diagrams for various fields, to organize the work of call centers, to design the GPRS networks and GPS navigational systems, mobile, satellite and hybrid communication networks, to construct the mobile TV networks and wireless broadband networks. Read more
- Sequence Diagram For Sales Process
- Fish Diagram For Sales System
- Sequence Diagram Online
- Sequence Diagram For Online Cab Reservation System
- System Flow Diagram Of Online Catering Service
- Sequence Diagram For Online Cab Booking
- System Flowchart Of Online Sales
- Process Flowchart | Taxi Service Data Flow Diagram DFD Example ...
- Diagram To Present Sales
- Flow Chart Of Online Taxi Booking System
- Pharmacy Management System Use Case Online Service
- Taxi Service System Er Diagram Pdf Download Free
- Data Flow Diagram Of Online Cab Booking System
- UML Sequence Diagram | Process Flowchart | Aerospace and ...
- UML Diagram | Banking System | Bank Sequence Diagram | User ...
- UML use case diagram - Banking system
- UML sequence diagram - Ticket processing system | UML sequence ...
- Sequence Diagram On Machinary Shop Management System
- UML Use Case Diagram Example - Taxi Service | Business Process ...
- UML Deployment Diagram Example - ATM System UML diagrams ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols