Biology solution provides 3 libraries with large quantity of vector biology symbols: Biochemistry of Metabolism Library, Carbohydrate Metabolism Library, Citric Acid Cycle (TCA Cycle) Library. Read more
This biochemical diagram was redesigned from Wikimedia file: Glycolysis overview.svg. [commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Glycolysis_overview.svg]
The glucose metabolism diagram example "Glycolysis overview" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
"Metabolites are the intermediates and products of metabolism. The term metabolite is usually restricted to small molecules. Metabolites have various functions, including fuel, structure, signaling, stimulatory and inhibitory effects on enzymes, catalytic activity of their own (usually as a cofactor to an enzyme), defense, and interactions with other organisms (e.g. pigments, odorants, and pheromones). A primary metabolite is directly involved in normal "growth", development, and reproduction. Alcohol is an example of a primary metabolite produced in large-scale by industrial microbiology. A secondary metabolite is not directly involved in those processes, but usually has an important ecological function. Examples include antibiotics and pigments such as resins and terpenes etc. ...
The metabolome forms a large network of metabolic reactions, where outputs from one enzymatic chemical reaction are inputs to other chemical reactions." [Metabolite. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism" is included in the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Use these shapes for drawing carbohydrate metabolism schematics, biochemical diagrams and metabolic pathways maps.
"Carbohydrates are a superior short-term fuel for organisms because they are simpler to metabolize than fats or those amino acids (components of proteins) that can be used for fuel. In animals, the most important carbohydrate is glucose. The concentration of glucose in the blood is used as the main control for the central metabolic hormone, insulin. Starch, and cellulose in a few organisms (e.g., some animals ... and ... microorganisms), both being glucose polymers, are disassembled during digestion and absorbed as glucose. Some simple carbohydrates have their own enzymatic oxidation pathways, as do only a few of the more complex carbohydrates. The disaccharide lactose, for instance, requires the enzyme lactase to be broken into its monosaccharides components; many animals lack this enzyme in adulthood." [Carbohydrate metabolism. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Carbohydrate metabolism" is included in the Biology solution from the Science and Education area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
- Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism | Business Diagram ...
- Methabolism Diagram
- Glucose catabolism pathways map | Carbohydrates Methabolism ...
- Methabolism Pathways Diagram
- Metabolism Diagram Biology
- Biology | Catabolism schematic - Biochemical diagram | Design ...
- Carbohydrate Metabolism Using Schematic Diagram
- Schematic Diagram On Metabolism With Different Pathways
- Metabolic pathway map - Biochemical diagram | Biology | Design ...
- Easy Diagram Carbohydrates Metabolism
- Schematic Diagram Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism | Primary Metabolite ...
- Biology | Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism | Glucose ...
- Design elements - Carbohydrate metabolism | Glucose catabolism ...
- Design elements - Carbohydrate metabolism | Design elements ...
- Cell Metabolism Processes Diagram
- Metabolic pathway map - Biochemical diagram | Metabolic pathway ...
- Design elements - Biochemistry of metabolism | Metabolic pathway ...
- Diagram Of Carhydrate Metabolism Pathway
- Diagram Of Metabolism Process
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols