Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
This sample shows the Workflow Diagram that clearly illustrates stages a BPM consists of and relations between all parts of business. The Workflow Diagrams are used to represent the transferring of data during the work process, to study and analysis the working processes, and to optimize a workflow. Read more
The workflow diagrams represent information flow, automation of business processes, business process re-engineering, accounting, management, and human resources tasks in industry, business, and manufacturing.
Use this library to draw workflow diagrams in the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Workflow Diagrams solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
www.conceptdraw.com/solution-park/business-process-workflow-diagrams Read more
SharePoint comprises a multipurpose set of Web technologies backed by a common technical infrastructure. By default, SharePoint has a Microsoft Office-like interface, and it is closely integrated with the Office suite. The web tools are designed to be usable by non-technical users. SharePoint can be used to provide intranet portals, document & file management, collaboration, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search, and business intelligence. It also has system integration, process integration, and workflow automation capabilities.
Enterprise application software (e.g. ERP or CRM packages) often provide some SharePoint integration capability, and SharePoint also incorporates a complete development stack based on web technologies and standards-based APIs. As an application platform, SharePoint provides central management, governance, and security controls for implementation of these requirements. The SharePoint platform integrates directly into IIS - enabling bulk management, scaling, and provisioning of servers, as is often required by large organizations or cloud hosting providers." [Microsoft SharePoint. Wikipedia]
The AWS architecture diagram example "SharePoint server reference architecture for public-facing website scenario" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the AWS Architecture Diagrams solution from the Computer and Networks area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
Use these clipart to represent information flow, automation of business processes, business process re-engineering, accounting, management, and human resources tasks in industry, business, and manufacturing.
"The term workflow is more commonly used in particular industries, such as printing and professional domains, where it may have particular specialized meanings.
(1) Processes: A process is a more general notion than workflow and can apply to physical or biological processes, for instance; whereas a workflow is typically a process or collection of processes described in the context of work, such as all processes occurring in a machine shop.
(2) Planning and scheduling: A plan is a description of the logically necessary, partially ordered set of activities required to accomplish a specific goal given certain starting conditions. A plan, when augmented with a schedule and resource allocation calculations, completely defines a particular instance of systematic processing in pursuit of a goal. A workflow may be viewed as an (often optimal or near-optimal) realization of the mechanisms required to execute the same plan repeatedly.
(3) Flow control is a control concept applied to workflows, to distinguish from static control of buffers of material or orders, to mean a more dynamic control of flow speed and flow volumes in motion and in process. Such orientation to dynamic aspects is the basic foundation to prepare for more advanced job shop controls, such as just-in-time or just-in-sequence.
(4) In-transit visibility is a monitoring concept that applies to transported material as well as to work in process or work in progress, i.e., workflows." [Workflow. Wikipedia]
The example "Workflow diagram - Business" was drawn using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Workflow Diagrams solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. Read more
- It Workflow Automation
- Automated Workflow System
- Document Workflow Automation
- Automated Workflow
- Workflow Automation System
- Home Automation System Dfd
- Marketing Automation Workflow
- Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning | Workflow Diagram ...
- Process Automation Workflow Diagram Block
- Process Automation Software
- Enterprise Workflow Automation
- Sample Of A Simple Flow Chart Diagram For An Automated Process
- Automated Workflow Software
- Service Automation Workflow Diagram
- Diagram Of Office Automation System
- Service Automation Workflow Diagram Icon
- Flow Chart Of Office Automation
- Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) | Process Flowchart | Food Court ...
- Workflow Diagram Symbols | Physics Symbols | Instrument Control ...
- Process Flowchart | Flow chart Example. Warehouse Flowchart ...
- ERD | Entity Relationship Diagrams, ERD Software for Mac and Win
- Flowchart | Basic Flowchart Symbols and Meaning
- Flowchart | Flowchart Design - Symbols, Shapes, Stencils and Icons
- Flowchart | Flow Chart Symbols
- Electrical | Electrical Drawing - Wiring and Circuits Schematics
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols
- Flowchart | Common Flowchart Symbols