The audit process is a definite set of steps used in a financial, operational or compliance audit. This set of steps depends of the audit services company. The auditing process usually includes three main steps: planning, fieldwork and reporting.
The Audit Flowcharts solution from the Finance and Accounting area for ConceptDraw Solution Park extends ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 ector graphics and diagramming software with the ability of easy drawing the Audit Process Flowcharts.
Example 1. Audit Process Design in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12
Look at the example below, it represents the variety of audit flowchart symbols developed specially for Audit Flowchart library included in Audit Flowcharts Solution. All these symbols are vector and ready for designing the audit process.
Example 2. Audit Flowcharts Library Design Elements
You can also benefit from the set of samples, examples and template included in Audit Flowcharts Solution and available from ConceptDraw STORE. Each of them can become the good base for your own Audit Process Flowchart.
Example 3. Audit Process
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 the best audit process design software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking flowcharts in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing charts quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own flowcharts.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
FOUR RELATED HOW TO's:
Audit StepsAudit Steps - The auditing process is an independent examination of data, statements, operations, records, financial or otherwise performances of an enterprise for any stated purpose. It is a complex process that includes 10 audit steps: Notification, Planning, Opening Meeting, Fieldwork, Communication, Draft Audit, Management Response, Final Meeting, Report Distribution, Feedback.
Picture: Audit Steps
Auditing Process. Audit Planning ProcessAuditing Process, Audit Planning Process - The audit is complex process of independent examination of data, statements, operations, financial performances of an enterprise for a stated purpose. The auditing process consists of defined quantity of audit steps. Planning is fundamental stage of auditing process. The carefully thought-out audit planning process ensures the success of the business project.
Picture: Auditing Process. Audit Planning Process
Flowchart design. Flowchart symbols, shapes, stencils and iconsWhen thinking about data visualization, one of the first tools that comes to mind is a flowchart design. You can find flowchart symbols, shapes, stencils and icons easily on the Internet, but it might take time to systematize this information. Nevertheless, once you start flowcharting, youвЂ™ll love its simplicity and efficiency.
This diagram consists from standard flowchart symbols, approved by ANSI (American National Standard Institute) for drawing flowcharts. A flowchart is a diagram that represents a step-by-step algorithm of any process, displaying the process stages as boxes that are connected with arrows. Flowchart design makes it clear and readable.
Flowchart designed using ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 flowchart software allows to make attractive and clear process presentation, it makes interpretation of the business process flow fresh and versatile. Great flowchart design view is a big advantage over the diagram created manually on a paper.
Picture: Flowchart design. Flowchart symbols, shapes, stencils and icons
Chart AuditConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 enhanced with Audit Flowcharts solution from the Finance and Accounting area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software for designing professional looking Chart Audit of any complexity.
Chart Audit is incredibly convenient for representing important information about audit process and audit planning process. It also helps auditors to define the problem areas and to elaborate the ways of their solving and effectiveness improvement.
Picture: Chart Audit